Bridging the Gap believes that all youth have the right to:
- Be treated with dignity and respect
- Be treated as an individual who is entitled to exercise any belief, value, or sexual orientation
- Be informed of resources which offer assistance in their community
- An Advocate to help them access resources and support
Bridging the Gap strives to provide readily and easily accessible support for youth between the ages of 16-24 residing in the Halton Region who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless. Bridging the Gap is committed to fostering a youth directed, strength based approach to assisting youth in achieving their goals. Bridging the Gap fosters partnerships with service providers in the Halton Region to maintain a positive, reputable, and constructive approach in our service to youth.
Contact Bridging The Gap
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
905-635-0663 or toll free at 877-425-8661
Fax: 905-333-1844 (Burlington) or 905-876-1682 (Milton)
- Please contact a Transitional Youth Worker for more information or to make a referral.